United Races Racial Democratic Page Views

Saturday, 18 October 2014

WHITE PEOPLE IN AMERICA - STAND UP




Old Race and Ethnicity Standards

New Race and Ethnicity Standards

Reason for Changing the Standards

Guidance for New Race and Ethnicity Standards

Comparison of Old Reporting Standards to New Reporting Standards

Thank you for your interest in the University of Florida’s Race and Ethnicity Codes Transition process. Changes mandated by the U.S. Department of Education will impact the collection, reporting and use of race/ethnicity data across campus. The intent of the changes is to provide a wider range of options for self-identification. These changes will affect the university in a variety of ways, including how we record, store and report data on everything from employee records to law enforcement statistics.

Given the widespread use of race/ethnicity data on campus, a transition team formed to plan for the data collection and reporting challenges that the process would entail. The team's final report, which includes more detailed information about the changes and the technical elements of UF's response, is available here: Race and Ethnicity Code Transition Team Report and Recommendations

As part of the process, students, faculty, and staff are being asked to self-identify using the new two-question format.

Faculty and staff may self-identify by going to my.ufl.edu after October 2, 2009 and navigating to MyUFL > My Self Service > UF Ethnicity & Race Survey. Click here to see a video demonstration.

Students are asked to participate by going to ISIS at www.isis.ufl.edu after October 15, 2009 and following the resurvey link.








1. Categories and Definitions

The minimum categories for data on race and ethnicity for Federal statistics, program administrative reporting, and civil rights compliance reporting are defined as follows:

-- American Indian or Alaska Native. A person having origins in any of the original peoples of North and South America (including Central America), and who maintains tribal affiliation or community attachment.

-- Asian. A person having origins in any of the original peoples of the Far East, Southeast Asia, or the Indian subcontinent including, for example, Cambodia, China, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Pakistan, the Philippine Islands, Thailand, and Vietnam.

-- Black or African American. A person having origins in any of the black racial groups of Africa. Terms such as "Haitian" or "Negro" can be used in addition to "Black or African American."

-- Hispanic or Latino. A person of Cuban, Mexican, Puerto Rican, Cuban, South or Central American, or other Spanish culture or origin, regardless of race. The term, "Spanish origin," can be used in addition to "Hispanic or Latino."

-- Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander. A person having origins in any of the original peoples of Hawaii, Guam, Samoa, or other Pacific Islands.

-- White. A person having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa. *

Respondents shall be offered the option of selecting one or more racial designations. Recommended forms for the instruction accompanying the multiple response question are "Mark one or more" and "Select one or more."


http://www.whitehouse.gov/omb/fedreg_1997standards







"White. A person having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa."
IC6 Arabs / Middle Eastern people get to be White in America. Not so in Europe. No Darkies allowed to be IC1 White in Europe.




===

AuthorMessage
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:30 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:46 pm
Posts: 65
Location: Enfield City of God, North London England
Did you know that Arabs, Middle Eastern and North Africans can be classified as White in America but not in Europe?

http://united-races.blogspot.co.uk/2014 ... nd-up.html

How many of you have grasped the geopolitical magnitude of that!

Image


Last edited by Brit Dems on Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:36 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Posts: 1206
Location: Narniabiznus
Brit Dems wrote:
Did you know that Arabs, Middle Eastern and North Africans can be classed as White in America but not in Europe?

http://united-races.blogspot.co.uk/2014 ... nd-up.html

How many of you have grasped the geopolitical magnitude of that!

Idiot. It's not about colour, it's about mind-set.


Top
 Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:40 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:46 pm
Posts: 65
Location: Enfield City of God, North London England
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Brit Dems wrote:
Did you know that Arabs, Middle Eastern and North Africans can be classed as White in America but not in Europe?

http://united-races.blogspot.co.uk/2014 ... nd-up.html

How many of you have grasped the geopolitical magnitude of that!

Idiot. It's not about colour, it's about mind-set.



Ok.

Let's take this apart slowly.

Please explain exactly what you mean by "mind-set".

How does "mind-set" change Whiteness?


Top
 Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:58 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Posts: 1206
Location: Narniabiznus
Brit Dems wrote:
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Brit Dems wrote:
Did you know that Arabs, Middle Eastern and North Africans can be classed as White in America but not in Europe?

http://united-races.blogspot.co.uk/2014 ... nd-up.html

How many of you have grasped the geopolitical magnitude of that!

Idiot. It's not about colour, it's about mind-set.



Ok.

Let's take this apart slowly.

Please explain exactly what you mean by "mind-set".

How does "mind-set" change Whiteness?

I would hate to see my country taken over by American white trash. Scummy low-lifes.


Top
 Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:15 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:46 pm
Posts: 65
Location: Enfield City of God, North London England
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
I would hate to see my country taken over by American white trash. Scummy low-lifes.


Whoah! :shock:



Who are the "White trash" exactly?

Why can't the Arabs, Middle Eastern and North African people get classified as White in Europe?

Are you saying that Whiteness is some how related to culture and/or wealth?


Top
 Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:18 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Posts: 1206
Location: Narniabiznus
Brit Dems wrote:
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
I would hate to see my country taken over by American white trash. Scummy low-lifes.


Whoah! :shock:



Who are the "White trash" exactly?

Why can't the Arabs, Middle Eastern and North African people get classified as White in Europe?

Are you saying that Whiteness is some how related to culture and wealth?

I mean the people you refer to as 'white trash'. I didn't invent the term. I believe they live in caravans.


Top
 Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:21 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:46 pm
Posts: 65
Location: Enfield City of God, North London England
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Brit Dems wrote:
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
I would hate to see my country taken over by American white trash. Scummy low-lifes.


Whoah! :shock:



Who are the "White trash" exactly?

Why can't the Arabs, Middle Eastern and North African people get classified as White in Europe?

Are you saying that Whiteness is some how related to culture and wealth?

I mean the people you refer to as 'white trash'. I didn't invent the term. I believe they live in caravans.



Ok.


Any thoughts on the European question?


Top
 Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:38 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Posts: 1206
Location: Narniabiznus
That's just weird. Besides, it was 'white' people who brought black people to America against their will.


Top
 Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:39 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:46 pm
Posts: 65
Location: Enfield City of God, North London England
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
That's just weird. Besides, it was 'white' people who brought black people to America against their will.



Yes!

Seriously "weird".

1. This means one has Darkies who think that they are White killing Darkies. :roll:

2. Imagine an Arab, Middle Eastern, North African IC6 Dark person, enjoying White Privilege, who thinks that he/she is White calling a poor White person "White Trash"! :x

In fact this is so weird that this exposes something people dare not speak / write about yet. :oops:

Think of the socioeconomic impact! :shock:


Top
 Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:07 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Posts: 1206
Location: Narniabiznus
If you don't like black people then just say it. I'm not the thought police. Just don't try to dress it up in pseudoscientific garbage.


Last edited by vegetariantaxidermy on Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:24 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:46 pm
Posts: 65
Location: Enfield City of God, North London England
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
If you don't like black people then fine. Just say it. Don't try to dress it up in pseudoscientific garbage.



What! :shock:

Are you accusing the American, British and European Governments of "pseudoscientific garbage"?

How long do you want to live? :roll:

Image


Last edited by Brit Dems on Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:27 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Posts: 1206
Location: Narniabiznus
Brit Dems wrote:
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
If you don't like black people then fine. Just say it. Don't try to dress it up in pseudoscientific garbage.



What! :shock:

Are you accusing the American, British and European Governments of "pseudoscientific garbage"?

How long do you want to live? :roll:

I don't know what point you are trying to make. Who cares who's classified as 'white'? What difference does it make to anything? Personally I find it offensive when I'm asked my ethnicity. I usually just write 'human'.


Top
 Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:36 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:46 pm
Posts: 65
Location: Enfield City of God, North London England
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Brit Dems wrote:
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
If you don't like black people then fine. Just say it. Don't try to dress it up in pseudoscientific garbage.



What! :shock:

Are you accusing the American, British and European Governments of "pseudoscientific garbage"?

How long do you want to live? :roll:

I don't know what point you are trying to make. Who cares who's classified as 'white'? What difference does it make to anything? Personally I find it offensive when I'm asked my ethnicity. I usually just write 'human'.



Those Governments "care".

The people classified as "White Trash" might have something to say about this.

Image


Top
 Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:55 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:21 am
Posts: 1143
Hello again, BritDems. Any luck with the fruitloopery?

For the record, vegetariantaxidermy, BritDems is just a conspiracy nut, who happens to be black.


Top
 Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:08 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:46 pm
Posts: 65
Location: Enfield City of God, North London England
uwot wrote:
Hello again, BritDems. Any luck with the fruitloopery?

For the record, vegetariantaxidermy, BritDems is just a conspiracy nut, who happens to be black.



Hello? :roll:
What does colour have to do with this? :wink:


Top
 Profile  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by   








  1. Neely Fuller - You Don't Beat Children

    Neely Fuller explains that beating children is wrong because it says them the message that you solve things by hitting people.
    • NEW
  2. Neely Fuller - S.e.x With white folks Causes Confusion

    Neely Fuller explains that jumping in bed with white folsk will not solve the race issue (it never did). Instead, what it does it make ...
    • NEW
  3. Neely Fuller - Why Children Are Powerless

    Neely Fuller explains that we Black folks are in a child-like capacity and so we are powerless.
    • NEW
  4. Neely Fuller - Arguing with Other Black folks about Racism

    Neely Fuller explains that Black folks are entitled to their own opinion on race/racism. Avoid arguing with other Black folks about ...
    • NEW