Page 17-21 extracted
2. There are no Afrikan heritage people.
3. There are no Anglo-Africans. Black Europeans IC3, B9, BEUR is the correct term by Order of The Crown.
4. There are no Anglo-Mixed Africans. The correct terminology is Mixed-Race African, IC6, M2, MWBA by Order of The Crown.
6. There are no Mixed Jamaicans. There are Mixed-Race people IC6, M1, MWBC in Jamaica and the Caribbean by Order of The Crown.
7. There is Racial Righteousness by Order of The Crown.
Scroll down, see below
Black National Party BNP