United Races Racial Democratic Page Views

Monday 17 December 2012

DARK SATANIC MILLS and JERUSALEM


DARK SATANIC MILLS and JERUSALEM


CITY OF LONDON POLICE FORCE RACIST NOTEBOOK COVER



Police Force Racist Notebook



Blake’s poem
And did those feet in ancient time.
Walk upon Englands mountains green:
And was the holy Lamb of God,
On Englands pleasant pastures seen!


And did the Countenance Divine,
Shine forth upon our clouded hills?
And was Jerusalem builded here,
Among these dark Satanic Mills?


Bring me my Bow of burning gold;
Bring me my Arrows of desire:
Bring me my Spear: O clouds unfold!
Bring me my Chariot of fire!


I will not cease from Mental Fight,
Nor shall my Sword sleep in my hand:
Till we have built Jerusalem,
In Englands green & pleasant Land


Beneath the poem Blake inscribed an excerpt from the Bible: “Would to God that all the Lord’s people were Prophets”: Numbers chapter 11, verse 29.[6] (Book of Numbers 11:29).[7]



 ____________________________________________________





city-of-london-police



This City of London Police Force Racist notebook cover was torn from a City of London Police Force Racist notebook in the heat of battle. We the Impregnable Race Equality Secret Service (RESS) working effectively together with the invincible Black National Party (BNP) defeated the White Supremacist Racists in battle Friday morning 7 December 2012,  in the City of London. Many Jewish Police Officers, who had convinced themselves that they were White, chose ideological death rather than accept the truth that they are not classified as White and were slain where they stood.



____________________________________________________

THE HOLY BOOK OF RACIAL GOVERNMENT

No comments:

Post a Comment

How much POWER have you got?