CC: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Subject: Birkbeck, University of London, Race Relations FOI
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2015 13:32:45 +0100
Birkbeck, University of London
Malet Street, Bloomsbury
London WC1E 7HX
I was at the Enfield Thinks, BirkBeck, Introduction to Marketing – by Andrea Williams 11/06/2015, 18.00 to 20.00.
I was very pleased to hear from Andrea Williams that the Birkbeck, University of London is not a Racist organisation.
I plan to set up a business to provide a best practice people management standard, offering accreditation to organisations that adhere to a Race Relations framework. The Race Relations standard will be regularly reviewed by independent research conducted on the benefits of working with a Race Relations framework and the impact of achieving recognition. I am doing research that should indicate that good Race Relations has a positive impact on performance.
Please could you send me:
1. The Race Relations reports that convinced Andrea Williams that the Birkbeck, University of London is not a Racist organisation.
2. The Birkbeck, University of London Race Relations Policy.
3. A Birkbeck, University of London report on how the Race Relations Policy has been performing to date.
4. Details of how Birkbeck, University of London manages and monitors Race Relations.
5. Details of how many Black people are in and have been in Senior Management positions in Birkbeck, University of London.
Please process this request under the Freedom of Information Act.
Derrick Lynch, IC3, B9, BEUR